Ankylosing Spondylitis study enrolling now at our Schaumburg and Skokie clinics.
For more information or to see if you qualify, please fill out the questionnaire below or call Maria at 847-594-2926.
If you are living with Ankylosing spondylitis (AS) or non-graphic axial spondylarthritis (nr-axSpA), you know the pain, fatigue, and stiffness that can come with chronic inflammation of the spine. The physical and emotional impact on your condition can make everyday life challenging.
We're conducting the Select-Axis-2 Study to evaluate if taking an investigational drug (in tablet form) once a day could safely reduce signs and symptoms of AS or nr-axSpA.
Taking nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) like ibuprofen and naproxen is one of the current treatment options for your condition. If NSAIDs don't work for you are unable to take them, you may be able to participate in the Select-Axis-2 Study - even if you have taken other prescription medications for AS or nr-axSpA.
Who Can Take Part in the Study:
- We are looking for people who:
- Have been diagnosed with As or nr-axSpA
- Are at least 18 years old
- Have been treated with at least two NSAIDs such as ibuprofen (Advil, Motrin) or naproxen (Aleve) without symptom relief or cannot take these medications due to side effects or safety reason
- Have been treated with only one biologic (Humira, Enbrel, Remicade,Cimzia, Simponi, Orencia, etc.) without symptom relief or cannot take these medications due to side effects or safety reason