BENEFITS TO BECOMING A CLINICAL STUDY INVESTIGATOR
Physicians tend to find fulfillment in conducting clinical studies because it offers:
· continued learning
· practice expansion
· recognition among peers and community
· financial rewards
· assisting in bringing products to market that are not yet available to patients
Professional Development and Recognition
- May help you to explore parameters of cutting-edge medications.
- Will provide the opportunity to meet other clinical study investigators in professional venues.
- Will offer experience in the use of investigational products.
- Principle Investigators (PI) are often recognized as thought-leaders within the professional community.
- Conducting clinical studies may open up opportunities for presenting seminars and submitting publications.
New Revenue Sources
- Clinical studies may offer the opportunity for additional revenue streams.
Introduces Alternative Treatments To Your Patients
- Clinical study Investigators may offer alternative possible break-through treatment options to their patients which are only available through clinical study participation.
Increased Market/Brand Awareness
-Conducting clinical studies in your community may increase the market and brand recognition of your clinic by:
- Generating new potential patients for your clinic.
- Enhance retention of existing patients by offering alternative treatment options.
- Increasing the brand recognition of your clinic by leveraging advertising locally.