Is Conducting A Clinical Study of Interest To You?
If you have an interest in clinical research and are consider conducting clinical research studies, CIS has professional services to get you started. Our training process is directed towards guiding you to launch your first clinical study while fully understanding the responsibilities and professional benefits of becoming a Principal Investigator (PI).
A Principal Investigator (PI) is the person ultimately responsible for ensuring compliance with IRB policies/procedures, Federal Policy Regulations, FDA regulations and for the oversight of the clinical study. Although the PI may delegate duties to qualified members of his/her research team, s/he retains the ultimate responsibility for the conduct of the study.
CIS offers an array of professional services to suit your needs through an affiliate partnership.
- Clinical study training (clinical terminology, role expectations, etc.)
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) training
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) guidance
- Regulatory parameters and obligations
- Contract and budget negotiations with sponsors
- Identifying and recruiting suitable study subjects
- Staff resources provided to efficiently and effectively conduct studies
- Preparing the office space necessary for the conduct of successful studies