PREPARING FOR YOUR STUDY VISIT
Participants should feel comfortable asking the members of our research team any questions about the clinical study. You may use the Important Questions To Ask section to help guide you. It is also important for you to know as much as possible about the clinical study. The Informed Consent Process will help you learn all the key facts about the study. You may also review the sections on 'About Clinical Studies' and 'Your Safety and Protection'.
Participants will be given specific instructions prior to each study visit relative to the protocol. In General participants may be asked to do one or all of the following:
• Follow the directions of your study coordinator regarding the study medication prior to your visit
• If fasting: Do not eat food for a specific period of time prior to your visit
• If fasting: Continue to drink water during the fasting period prior to your visit
• Return study related diaries, the investigational drug, logs, forms, or special equipment to the visit
• Advise the clinical research coordinator of any change in medications you may be taking
• Inform the clinical research coordinator of any illnesses or related events since your last visit
• Expect that the average visit will involve 30-90 minutes of your time
Yes - Continue to follow the treatment regimen prescribed by your primary care physician. Your health care provider may even work with our research study team and ensure that other medications or treatments will not conflict with the protocol. The study does not take the place of your personal health care agenda.